What does KR-MED stand for?
KR-MED stands for Knowledge Representation in Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Kristoffer Ragnstam (musician)
- Kroger (stock symbol)
- Kroner (Danish, Norwegian currency)
- Kronor (Swedish currency)
- KUKA Robot (KUKA Robotics, Germany)
- Kurt Russell (actor)
- South Korea (top level domain)
- Kobe Regatta & Athletic Club (Japan)
- Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
- Knowledge Representation Working Group
- K-Boat Racing Association
- Kansas Republican Assembly (est. 1999)
- Ken Robinson Associates (production company; UK)
- Kenosha Recognition Association (Kenosha, WI)
- Kentucky Restaurant Association, Inc.
- Kentucky River Authority (est. 1986)
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Kern River Alliance (Kernville, California)
- Key Recovery Agent