Rachel is also a member of AIIM International, an ERM (Electronic Records Management) Practitioner and has completed the Advanced KM Essentials program at the International Knowledge Management Institute.
What does KMI stand for?
KMI stands for Knowledge Management Institute (George Washington University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KMI
We have 61 other meanings of KMI in our Acronym Attic
- Kettle Moraine High School (Wales, WI)
- Kings Mountain High School (North Carolina)
- Kitsap Mental Health Services (Bremerton, WA)
- Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi (movie)
- Keep Me Informed
- Kennedy Space Center Management Instruction
- Kerrigan Media International, Inc.
- Key Management Infrastructure
- Kinesis Myofascial Integration (type of structural integration)
- Klaus Management International (virtual office services)
- Knowledge Media Institute
- Kobayashi-Maskawa Institute for the Origin of Particles and the Universe (Nagoya University; Japan)
- Koninklijk Meteorologisch Instituut
- Kosage Motivational Inc.
- Kûno Masës Indeksas (Lithuanian: Body Mass Index)
- Kvichak Marine Industries (Seattle, WA)
- Miyazaki, Japan - Miyazaki (Airport Code)
- Knowledge Management in Action
- Korea Meat Industries Association (South Korea)
- Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of latest additions to the list of speakers are director, Dubai Trade Department, Dubai World, Mahmood Al Bastaki, independent consultant and partner, Biznessence & Romadvice, Christian De Neef, partner -- Middle East, International Knowledge Management Institute - Dana Winner and innovation officer, Centre for Research and Urban Innovations, Executive Council, Ms.
AFEI is expanding rapidly through strategic partnerships with organizations such as the Knowledge Management Institute at George Washington University.
6, 2003 Entopia Quantum Chosen by The George Washington University Knowledge Management Institute and Jackson State University as KM Platform of Choice Entopia, Inc.