Other partner organizations include the American Management Association, the Knowledge Management Consortium International, the Knowledge Management and Intellectual Property Task Force, and Butterworth-Heinemann Book Publishers.
What does KMCI stand for?
KMCI stands for Knowledge Management Consortium International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KMCI
We have 1 other meaning of KMCI in our Acronym Attic
- Kirkby Malzeard Cricket Club
- Korean Martyrs Catholic Center (Westminster, California)
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company (India)
- Kwagiulth Museum and Cultural Centre (British Columbia, Canada)
- Karachi Mega City Development Project (Pakistan)
- Kootenai Medical Center Foundation (Idaho)
- K-Manchester (radio station; Iowa)
- Khulna Medical College Hospital (Bangladesh)
- Kovai Medical Center and Hospital (India)
- Keiller Mackay Collegiate Institute (Canada)
- Kids Mini Cookie Kit (BabyScholars.com)
- Kahama Mining Corporation Ltd. (Tanzania)
- Kinetic Motor Company Ltd. (India)
- Konark Met Coke Limited (India)
- Knowledge Management for Composite Materials (conference)
- Kettering Medical Center Network
- Knowledge Management Community of Practice
- Kansas Masonic Cancer Research Institute (Kansas City, KS)
- Kernel Mode Code Signing
- Kingston Military Community Sports Centre (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Site Watch" section of magazine identifies and comments on new KM sites on the Web Basic KM Theories and Precepts Knowledge Management Consortium International, www.
Gardner is a Certified Knowledge Engineer (CKM/EE) as recognized by two of the leading Knowledge Management associations, Knowledge Management Consortium International (KMCI) and KMPro.