What does KESE stand for?
KESE stands for Knowledge Engineering and Software Engineering (workshop)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kansas Electronic Security Alliance (est. 2005; Newton, KS)
- Korea Extreme Sports Association (South Korea)
- Korean Engineering Students' Association (various schools)
- Karen Environmental and Social Action Network (Perth, Austrlia)
- Konsortium Expressway Shah Alam Selangor (Malaysia)
- Karachi Electric Supply Company Ltd. (Ministry of Water and Power; Pakistan)
- King Energy Services of Colorado
- Kyrene Elementary School District (Arizona)
- Kentucky Educational Speech and Drama Association, Inc.
- Knowledge Economy Skill Development E-Learning Excellence (San Diego, CA)
- Knowledge Engineering Software Engineering Management
- Kilimanjaro Education Scholarship Fund (Tanzania)
- Klinisk Enhed for Sygdomsforebyggelse (Danish: Clinical Unit for Disease Prevention)
- Kent & Essex Sea Fisheries Committee (Colchester, England)
- Korporata Elektroenergjetike Shqiptare (Albanian Power Corporation)
- Kentucky Electric Steel Inc
- Kurzweil Educational Systems, Inc.
- Confederation of Public Sector Unions (Turkey)
- Kamu Emekçileri Sendikalari Konfederasyonu (Turkish: Sendikalari Confederation of Public Workers; Sandikli, Turkey)
- Kanata Electronic Services Limited (electronis manufacturer; Canada)