Traditionally, IT vendor market analysis was dependent on an analyst's subjective knowledge of a particular vendor and market, meaning the quality of the assessment could vary from vendor to vendor and market to market," says Bill Hopkins, founder and CEO of The Knowledge Capital Group, a leading market strategy firm and IT analyst industry watchdog.
What does KCG stand for?
KCG stands for Knowledge Capital Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KCG
We have 33 other meanings of KCG in our Acronym Attic
- Kendall Citizens for Farmland Protection (Kendall County, IL, USA)
- Kansas Citizens for Science (advocacy)
- Kilo Cubic Feet Per Second (rate of river water flow)
- Kansas City Federation of Teachers
- Kids Can Free The Children
- King County Fire Training Officers Association (Everett, WA)
- Chignik, AK, USA - Fisheries (Airport Code)
- Kansas City Gamers
- Kaohsiung City Government (Taiwan)
- Knight Capital Group
- Koninklijk Conservatorium Gent (Dutch: Royal Conservatory of Ghent; Belgium)
- Korea Coast Guard (South Korea)
- Kyoto Computer Gakuin (school; Kyoto, Japan)
- Kansas City Golf Association (Shawnee, KS)
- Kansas Corn Growers Association (Garnett, KS)
- Kentucky Corn Growers Association
- Kenya Coffee Growers Association
- Kennel Club of Great Britain (UK)
- Kansas City Girls Choir (Kansas City, MO)
- Kern County Gun Club (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our work with DNLCC has been inspiring," says Anthony Powell, Managing Director of Knowledge Capital Group.
Additionally, resources are recommended from analyst relations consulting providers, such as the Kensington Group, Tekrati, SageCircle and the Knowledge Capital Group.
ServiceWare's ability to help IT managers establish a beachhead for customer service success -- that the rest of the organization will want to emulate -- leaves the company well-positioned to cross-sell and up-sell into the rest of the enterprise," said Bill Hopkins, CEO of Knowledge Capital Group, a business strategy firm for the technology industry.
England, executive vice president and partner of The Knowledge Capital Group.
Chaired by Knowledge Capital Group, the conference will feature case studies and expert consulting from DLJ, The Home Depot, Sabre, Charles Schwab, Fleet Bank, Qwest, Verizon, and other industry leaders.
Scott Burns, President and COO for The Knowledge Capital Group (KCG), will look at where the technology industry is heading, including which sectors are hot and which are not.
16 /PRNewswire/ -- The Knowledge Capital Group (KCG) announced today that Carter Lusher, former Gartner Group vice president and research fellow, and Britton Manasco, former editorial director and senior analyst for the Peppers and Rogers Group, have joined the strategic advisory services firm.