HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT APPROACHES AS KNOWLEDGE BASED FACTOR Grant's (1996) analogy on knowledge based theory of the firm is a realization of the different types of knowledge that are important to the firm.
What does KBT stand for?
KBT stands for Knowledge Based Theory of the Firm (also seen as KBTF)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KBT
We have 24 other meanings of KBT in our Acronym Attic
- Kings Beach State Recreation Area (California)
- Knowledge-Based Sports System
- Knowledge Based Spike Train Analysis
- Kabardino-Balkarian State University (Kabardino-Balkarian Republic, Russia)
- Kangan Batman TAFE (Australia)
- Kentuckians for Better Transportation
- Kerry Blue Terrier (dog breed)
- Khawaja Brothers Textiles (Birmingham, UK)
- Kirkcudbright (Scotland, UK)
- Kline Biology Tower (Yale University)
- Kentucky Board of Tax Appeals
- Kerry Blue Terrier Association (est. 1947; UK)
- Knowledge-Based Temporal Abstraction (informatics)
- K (Broadcast) Bates Technical College (Tacoma, WA)
- Karl Bauer Training Center, Inc. (Pompton Plains, NJ)
- Kerry Blue Terrier Club of Canada
- Knee Board Training Device
- Kerry Blue Terrier Foundation
- Knowledge Based Theory of the Firm (also seen as KBT)
- Knitting Beyond the Hebrides
Samples in periodicals archive:
Toward a Knowledge Based Theory of the Firm, Strategic Management Journal, 17, Special Issue Winter 1996, pp.