What does KNEXUS stand for?
KNEXUS stands for Knowledge: Networks, Exchange and Uses (Stanford University)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kansas National Education Association
- Kenya National Examinations Council
- Korea Nuclear Energy Foundation
- Kolo Naukowe Edukacji Miedzykulturowej (Polish: Scientific Circle of Intercultural Education; University of Silesia; Cieszyn, Poland)
- Kuwait National English School
- Kyrgyzstan Seismic Network
- Kyiv National Economic University (Ukraine)
- Kentucky New Energy Ventures
- Kazimierz Naturalised Epistemology Workshop (Poland)
- Korean National Electrical Workers Union
- Kernel Normal Form (UNIX kernel source files)
- Klamath National Forest (Oregon)
- Koh-Noor Foundation
- Komisji Nadzoru Finansowego (Polish: Financial Supervisory Commission; Poland)
- Kootenai National Forest (Montana; USDA Forest Service)
- Korea Nuclear Fuel (South Korea)
- Kenya National Federation of Agricultural Producers (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Keep North Fulton Beautiful
- Kenya National Federation of Co-Operatives (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Korea Nuclear Fuel Company Ltd.