Twelve years after its funding ran out, Know Your Watershed remains one of the most-visited sections of www.
What does KYW stand for?
KYW stands for Know Your Watershed
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KYW
- Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
- Kripalu Yoga Teacher Development
- Kensington Youth Theatre and Employment Skills
- Kill Your Timid Notion (UK band)
- Kite Balloon
- Kripalu Yoga Teacher Training
- Korea Yopy User Group
- Kentucky Virtual Campus (education)
- Korea Youth Volunteer Center
- Kentucky Virtual University
- Know Your World
- Kentucky Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
- Kent Youth Wind Orchestra
- Kentucky Wills and Trusts
- Kappa Upsilon Chi
- Kuopion Yliopiston Ylioppilaskunta (Finnish: University of Kuopio Student Union)
- Korean Yo-Yo Association
- Kyzen Corporation (former stock symbol; now KYZN)
- Kyzyl (Russia)
- Kyzen Corporation (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Know Your Watershed STEWARDS, a national "Know Your Watersheds" website, similar to the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) "Surf Your Watershed" website, is a tangible product that will stem from the watershed work.
In addition to Groundwater Guardians and AWWA, the Know Your Watershed Project, a major national initiative by the Conservation Technology Center, has published several booklets including "Building Local Partnerships," "Putting Together a Watershed Management Plan," and "Managing Conflict.