For more than two years now, Know Your Money has provided the essential knowledge, foundation and tools that will enable our community to begin to chart a sound financial future.
What does KYM stand for?
KYM stands for Know Your Money
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KYM
We have 2 other meanings of KYM in our Acronym Attic
- Kredi Yurtlar Kurumu (Turkey)
- Kanglei Yawol Kanna Lup
- Know Yourself and Know Others (psychometric test)
- Kare Youth League (Arcadia, CA)
- Kauppakorkeakoulun Ylioppilaskunnan Laulajat (Helsinki Academic Male Choir)
- Key You Later
- Kyrgyz International Airlines, Kyrgyzstan (ICAO code)
- Katoomba Youth Leadership Conference (Australia)
- Know Your Meme (website)
- Know Your Midwife (Australia and New Zealand)
- Kolej Yayasan Melaka (Malaysian school)
- Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram
- Kybernetische Methode (German: Cybernetic Method; education)
- Keep Your Memories Alive (mobile application; Samsung Electronics)
- Keeping Your Mini Alive (magazine; UK)
- Kentucky Mountain Bike Association
- Kentucky Mountain Crawlers
- Kwang Yang Motor Company
- Kurt Young Media Designs (est. 2002; Australia)
- Keep Your Motor Running
Samples in periodicals archive:
Know your money To recognize counterfeit bills, take note of these elements: PORTRAIT: The genuine portrait stands out distinctly from the background.
Scheduled speakers for the NULYP The Training Ground include: -- Juliette Fairley, author of Cash in the City: Affording Manolos, Martinis and Manicures on a Working Girl's Salary; -- Carla Cargle, developer of the Know Your Money curriculum, a series of financial workshops for African-American young professionals; -- Tony Allen, president of the Metropolitan Wilmington Urban League; -- Dwayne Ashley, President of the Thurgood Marshall Scholarship Fund; -- Hilary Hurd Anyaso, Editor of Black Issues in Education; -- Ayanna Hawkins, noted civil rights attorney.