After getting away with it once, crooked vendors know your client has poor internal controls and that she just assumes she ordered the items, they were delivered and she should pay the bill.
What does KYC stand for?
KYC stands for Know Your Client
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KYC
We have 21 other meanings of KYC in our Acronym Attic
- Keep Your Big Mouth Shut
- Kaukauna Youth Band Organization (Wisconsin)
- Keep Your Bowels Open
- Knock Your Block Off (game)
- Kilo Years Before Present (thousands of years before present)
- Kenya Youth Business Trust (UK)
- Kaneohe Yacht Club (Hawaii)
- Kansai Yacht Club (Japan)
- Kent Youth Choirs (UK)
- Kirat Yakthung Chumlung (indigenous social organization; Limbu community; Nepal)
- Know Your Customer
- Kundalini Yoga Class (personal fitness; various locations)
- Kentucky Council of Area Development Districts
- Kentucky Civil Air Patrol
- Kingston Youth Concert Band (Kingston upon Thames, England, UK)
- Kingman Youth Coalition Beating Up Teen Tobacco (Kingman, AZ)
- Kent Youth County Council (UK)
- Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
- Khmer Youth Camp for Culture (Cambodia)
- Korean Youth and Community Center (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Implementing data quality with AXIO and ATHANOR is helping organizations to reduce supply chain breakdowns, comply with regulations such as Basel II, SOX and know your client (KYC) and improve business decision-making and customer relationship management.
Doug Hopton's highly practical guide explains the basis of international law, regulations and standards in this area and how they effect businesses and provides down to earth advice on the basic rules of good business management: know your client, know your business (and your clients business) that will help companies understand what procedures to establish and how an when to report suspicious activity.