In front of us were three pre-teens and their mums, next to a mid-20s woman in a knock 'em dead outfit with her slightly geeky boyfriend and behind us a pair of women who wouldn't see 70 again.
What does KED stand for?
KED stands for Knock 'em Dead
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KED
We have 17 other meanings of KED in our Acronym Attic
- Kel-Ex Development Ltd
- Kendrick Extrication Device
- Keyless Entry Device
- Kids Escaping Drugs
- Kill Enhancement Device
- Kindergarten Extended Day
- Kinetic Electronic Designs (Pinelands, South Africa)
- Kinetic Energy Distribution
- Kirchlicher Entwicklungsdienst (German: Churches' Development Service)
- Knife-Edge Diffraction (electromagnetic wave propagation)
- Korea Economic Daily (newspaper)
- Korea Enterprise Data Co., Ltd (Seoul, Korea)
- Karachi Electronic Dealers Association (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Keweenaw Economic Development Alliance (Michigan)
- Kitsap Economic Development Alliance (Bremerton, WA)
- Koochiching Economic Development Authority (est. 2000; Minnesota)
- Kauai Economic Development Board (Hawaii)
- Known Error Database
- Kapuskasing Economic Development Corporation (Ontario, Canada)
- Kentucky Educational Development Corporation (est. 1965)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk) Knock 'em dead with a power pout in this pillar box red lipstick.
I really have a criteria or a pride that I would wanna knock 'em dead, and I don't think I'd knock 'em dead in a week," he said.
Byline: Sue Carroll BARACK Obama wowed a star-studded audience at a Washington fundraising bash with a knock 'em dead stand-up comedy routine.
In addition to the books they recommend, read Knock 'em Dead 2008: The Ultimate Job Search Guide by Martin Yate (Adams Media; $14.
It provided the steel used in crinoline dresses, umbrella frames, wire wheels and ultimately bicycles, before at the end of the 19th century building its first car (a three-wheeled steam-powered effort designed by one Leon Serpollet - you'll knock 'em dead in the pub tonight).
GLAM PUSS Keep cosy and add some movie-star glamour with this stunning fake fur stole from John Lewis, pounds 50 WOW FACTOR Knock 'em dead in this showstopper dress from River island, pounds 44.
THE party season is upon us, or so all the glossies tell us, endless double page features on little black dresses, sleeveless slinky sparkly numbers to knock 'em dead at the party season - what party season would that be then ?