Michael Leahy, general secretary of Community, formed by the merger of the Iron and Steel Trades Confederation and National Union of Knitwear, Footwear and Apparel Trades, said: "Today's investment announcement by Corus will ensure that the rail needs of the UK can be met within the UK.
What does KFAT stand for?
KFAT stands for Knitwear, Footwear and Apparel Trades (trade union; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KFAT in our Acronym Attic
- Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development
- King Fahad Armed Forces Hospital (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
- Kentucky Folic Acid Partnership (Bowling Green, KY)
- Krakowska Fabryka Aparatow Pomiarowych (Polish: Krakow Apparatus Measuring Factory)
- Kiss from A Rose (song)
- Knoxville First Amendment Radio (community station; Tennessee)
- Korea Foundation for Advanced Studies
- Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Science
- Kayak Fishing Association of Southern California
- Kalman Filter Application-Specific Processor
- Kitakyushu Forum on Asian Women
- Kahnawake Fire Brigade (Kahnawake, QB, Canada)
- Kalman-Filter Based
- Kansas Farm Bureau
- Kittanning Firemen's Band
- Korea Federation of Banks (est. 1928)
- Korean Franciscan Brotherhood (Korea; Anglican religious community)
- Kentucky Fried Basketball Association
- Kennesaw First Baptist Church (Kennesaw, GA)
- Kansas Family Business Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new union has been created by a merger between the Iron and Steel Trades Confederation and the Knitwear, Footwear and Apparel Trades Union and represents over 50,000 workers.
The proposed link-up between the Iron and Steel Trades Confederation and the Knitwear, Footwear and Apparel Trades Union (KFAT) was given overwhelming backing in a ballot of members.