If you're a romantic like me, and every girl I know is, every girl wants to be swept off her feet by a knight in shining armour," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
What does KISA stand for?
KISA stands for Knight In Shining Armour
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KISA
We have 18 other meanings of KISA in our Acronym Attic
- Korea Investment & Securities Ltd. (South Korea)
- Korea Investors Service (South Korea)
- Korean International School (South Korea)
- Kunden Info System (German: Customer Information System)
- Kunden Informations System
- Kyoto International School (Japan)
- Knowledge Intensive Service-Innovation Platform (EU initiative)
- KAIST International Student Association
- Kansai Information System Industry Association (Japan)
- Kinetic Impact Shock Absorber (mountaineering/climbing)
- Knowledge Intensive Service Activities (conference)
- Korea Information Security Agency
- Karolinska Institute Sequence Analysis Computer (Sweden)
- Kodiak Island Search and Rescue (Kodiak, AK)
- Knight in Shining Armor Syndrome
- Kolej Islam Sultan Alam Shah (Malaysian college)
- Korea International School in Beijing
- Korean International School of Bangkok, educational facility located in Bangkok, Thailand
- Kyros International Sdn. Bhd. (Cakaran Corporation Berhad; Malaysia)
- Kagoshima Industry Support Center (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wife Emma, of Meir, Stokeon-Trent, said: "Barry was my hero; my knight in shining armour.
In a statement released through the Ministry of Defence, Lance Corporal Buxton's wife Emma said: "Barry was my hero; my knight in shining armour.
A KNIGHT in shining armour was publicly unveiled at the Caerleon Arts Festival and International Sculpture Symposium yesterday, as the event came to an end.
A knight in shining armour has brought some romance to Gateshead's MetroCentre after arriving to propose to his girlfriend.
Because you've been independent for so long, I don't know if you would allow a knight in shining armour to take the lead.
Byline: Naomi Paylor A theatre company in Yarm has found a knight in shining armour to help them solve a costume crisis.
It made someone who got the sack for gross misconduct out to be a sort of knight in shining armour.