Knight will merge Knight Capital Markets LLC and Knight Libertas LLC into Knight Equity Markets, L.
What does KEM stand for?
KEM stands for Knight Equity Markets (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KEM
We have 27 other meanings of KEM in our Acronym Attic
- Knowledge Exploration in Life Science Informatics (symposium)
- Kazakhstan English Language Theater (Kazakhstan)
- Key English Language Training (various locations)
- Kildare European Leader Teoranta (Ireland)
- Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd (India)
- Kemi/Tornio, Finland - Kemi (Airport Code)
- Key Encapsulation Mechanism (cryptography)
- Key Engineering Materials (journal)
- Kinetic Energy Missile
- King Edward Memorial (hospital; India)
- Knowledge Exchange Management
- Környezet-, Egészség- és Munkavédelem (Environmental, Health and Safety)
- Kansas Emergency Management Association
- Keuring Elektrotechnische Materialen Arnhem (Dutch: Electrical Testing Materials Arnhem; Arnhem, Netherlands)
- Keuring Van Electrotechnische Materialen (Dutch: Verification of Electrical Engineering Materials; Netherlands)
- Keystone Enterprise Manufacturing Alliance (Freeport, PA)
- Koen Electronic Media Agency
- Knowles Electronic Manikin for Acoustic Research
- Kennecott Eagle Minerals Company (Ishpeming, MI)
- King Edward Medical College (Lahore, Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The underpinning for our move higher is in place - meaning earnings season has begun, it has been solidly positive, with expectations being met and beat and guidance higher," said Peter Kenny, managing director at Knight Equity Markets in Jersey City, New Jersey.
Biography Didier Bankole Vice President Knight Equity Markets International Limited Didier Bankole is Vice President of Sales for the Electronic Trading Group in Europe with responsibility for overseeing sales for Knight Link in continental Europe.
said Peter Kenny, managing director at Knight Equity Markets in Jersey City, New Jersey.
Nasdaq: NITE) and the International Securities Exchange (ISE) are pleased to announce that Knight Equity Markets, L.
The Knight Direct algorithmic suite is offered through Knight Direct LLC and Knight Equity Markets, L.
com, or Mary Gilbert, Vice President, Broker-Dealer Marketing, Knight Equity Markets, LP, +1-201-386-2825, mgilbert@knight.
Peter Kenny of Knight Equity Markets said: "The numbers speak to an economy that is in deep recession, but we're no longer in the shock mode of staggering numbers that speak to a serious slide lower in terms of macroeconomic activity, coupled with the threat of inflation.