ON THIS DAY LAST YEAR: The doctor who led the team that delivered Prince George was recognised in the Queen's New Year Honours List, becoming a knight commander of the Royal Victorian Order.
What does KCVO stand for?
KCVO stands for Knight Commander of the Royal Victorian Order
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KCVO in our Acronym Attic
- Kingsport Convention and Visitors Bureau (Kingsport, TN)
- Kissimmee Convention and Visitors Bureau (Kissimmee, FL)
- Knoxville Convention and Visitors Bureau (Knoxville, TN)
- Kettering Cardiovascular Institute (Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio)
- Kingston Collegiate and Vocational Institute (high school in Ontario, Canada)
- Kent County Village League (cricket; UK)
- Kentucky Commonwealth Virtual Library
- Kreutz Creek Valley Library Center (York, PA)
- Kitsap County Veterans Memorial (Silverdale, WA)
- Kansas City Veterinary Medical Association
- Kannada Chalavali Vatal Paksha (India political party)
- Knowsley Council for Voluntary Service (UK)
- Kentucky Commonwealth Virtual University
- Kent Council for Voluntary Youth Services (UK)
- Kansas City Wiz (soccer team)
- Kensington, Chelsea and Westminster Ramblers' Group (London, England, UK)
- Kentucky College for Women (est. 1854)
- Kentucky Commission on Women (Frankfort, KY)
- Kids Computer Workshop (Washington, DC)
- Kuhnsville Car Wash (Allentown, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Name the obstetrician who has been made a knight commander of the Royal Victorian Order in the Queen's N ew Year Honours list.
Setchell, who delayed his retirement after being asked by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to oversee the birth of the third in line to the throne, becomes Sir Marcus as he is made a Knight Commander of the Royal Victorian Order (KCVO) - an honour in the personal gift of the Queen.
The Duke of York (left) and the Earl of Wessex (right) have both been appointed Knight Commander of the Royal Victorian Order (KCVO).
Knight Commander of the Royal Victorian Order Lieutenant Colonel Robert Stewart.
Retiring Marshal of the Diplomatic Corps, Vice Admiral Sir James Weatherall, becomes a Knight Commander of the Royal Victorian Order (KCVO).
Guests expected to celebrate Ronald's achievement include His Royal Highness The Duke of York, Knight of the Garter, Knight Commander of the Royal Victorian Order, U.
Sir James Hawley was appointed Lord-Lieutenant in 1993 and became a Knight Commander of the Royal Victorian Order in The Queen's birthday honours in 2010.