Four days following treatment, patients who received an anakinra injection had significant and clinically meaningful improvements in several measures on the Knee Injury and Osteoarthritis Outcome Score (KOOS), improvements not seen in the placebo patients, she reported.
What does KOOS stand for?
KOOS stands for Knee Injury and Osteoarthritis Outcome Score
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KOOS in our Acronym Attic
- Keepers Of Odd Knowledge
- Keep Our Own Kids Safe (Rush Limbaugh)
- Keepers Of Odd Knowledge Society
- Kollectors of Old Kitchen Stuff (various locations)
- Kamloops Open Online Learning (Canada)
- Keep Only One Love
- Kentucky Offender Online Lookup
- Kids Officially On-Line (grant program; New Jersey)
- Klant Order Ontkoppel Punt (Dutch: Customer Order Disconnect Point)
- Keep Out of Reach of Children
Samples in periodicals archive:
Outcome measures The primary outcome was pain measured from the subscale of the Knee injury and Osteoarthritis Outcome Score (KOOS).
Measures included the International Knee Documentation Committee, Short Form Health Survey, all five domains of the Knee injury and Osteoarthritis Outcome Score and the Visual Analog Scale (VAS) average and highest.