STAR TREK fans everywhere are raving about Klingon Honor Guard, released recently by MicroProse.
What does KHG stand for?
KHG stands for Klingon Honor Guard (Star Trek)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KHG
We have 1 other meaning of KHG in our Acronym Attic
- Koninklijke Haarlemsche Football Club (Dutch: Royal Australian Football Club Haarlem; Haarlem, Netherlands)
- Korea Housing Finance Corporation (South Korea)
- Kitty Hawk Fire Department (North Carolina)
- Kings Highway Faith Fellowship (Atlantic Highlands, NJ)
- Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (video game)
- Kearney Horticultural Field Station (California)
- Korean Hemorrhagic Fever Virus
- Katholische Hochschulgemeinde (German: Catholic University Community)
- Kernel Hacking Guide (Linux)
- Kerntechnische Hilfs GmbH (Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, Germany)
- Kosova Hackers Group
- Kentucky Hemp Growers Cooperative Association (Lexington, KY)
- Kentucky Household Goods Carriers Association
- Kame Hame Ha (Dragon Ball Z technique)
- Kamehameha (Hawaiian king)
- Kaohsiung, Taiwan (Airport Code)
- Katharine House Hospice (UK)
- Kehillat Hillel Ha'azinu (Modern Orthodox group at University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- Kimball Hill Homes (Houston, TX)
- Knock House Hotel (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Klingon Honor Guard - A less cerebral Trekkie title that uses Quake II's graphics engine to power a bloody 3-D combat game set in seven Klingon worlds.
STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION Klingon Honor Guard offers a truly intense interactive multimedia experience," said Tom Dusenberry, President of Hasbro Interactive.