Andrew Adcock, chairman of Majedie said "We are delighted to announce that David Henderson has agreed to join the Board; I am sure he will be a valuable addition bringing as he does considerable experience as a non-executive director and having served for several years on the Board of Kleinwort Benson Private Bank, latterly as Chairman.
What does KBPB stand for?
KBPB stands for Kleinwort Benson Private Bank (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Kissan Board of Pakistan (farming organization)
- Knowledge-Based Planning
- Knowledge-Based Processor
- Kaimuki Business and Professional Association (Honolulu, Hawaii)
- Kellam Band Parents Association
- Kinderhook Business and Professional Association (est. 1993; Kinderhook, NY)
- Knowledge-Based Programming Assistant
- Korea Biodegradable Plastics Association
- Korean Billiard Players Association
- Red Kidney Bean Purple Acid Phosphatase
- Key Biscayne Police Department (Florida)
- Thousand Barrels Per Day
- Keppel Bank Philippines, Inc. (Philippines)
- Key Business Performance Indicators
- Kingdom Builders' Prayer Institute (est. 1995)
- Kyger Bakery Products, Inc. (Harlan Bakeries, Inc.; Indiana)
- Keluarga Besar Pelajar Islam Indonesia (Indonesian: Family of Indonesian Islamic Students)
- Khurana Brothers Pvt. Ltd. (New Delhi, India)
- Kiln Branch Public Library (Kiln, MS)
- Keyboard Power On
Samples in periodicals archive:
l l l l l l l NEWMARKET trainer Michael Bell has renewed his stable sponsorship deal with Kleinwort Benson Private Bank.
Byline: David Carr at Newmarket Another of Peter Harris' syndicates crashed the Pattern-race party as Spinola landed the Kleinwort Benson Private Bank Cherry Hinton Stakes.
The club is the brainchild of Kleinwort Benson Private Bank which has already launched a similar scheme in London.
Nine of the ten five-day entries, including Queen Mary second Never A Doubt, stood their ground for the six-furlong contest, sponsored by Kleinwort Benson Private Bank.
KLEINWORT BENSON PRIVATE BANK has appointed Mr Martin King and Mr Darren Carnell to its Birmingham office, the former as assistant director.
Kleinwort Benson Private Bank has launched what it calls the "ultimate, all encompassing" Client Account service.