What does kgV stand for?
kgV stands for Kleinstes Gemeinsames Vielfaches (German: Least Common Multiple)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of kgV
We have 10 other meanings of kgV in our Acronym Attic
- Kansai Gaidai University (Hirakata, Osaka, Japan)
- Kenya Golf Union
- Key Generator Unit
- Known Good Unit (circuit boards)
- Kumamoto Gakuen University (est. 1942; Japan)
- Kwansei Gakuin University (Japan)
- Kelvin Grove Urban Village (Queensland; Australia)
- King George V (class of British battleship)
- King George V School
- Kirchgemeinde Versammlung (convention of the parish Switzerland)