Klein Forest High School , Houston, Texas -- A public high school in Harris County, Texas, with a diverse student population, Klein Forest High School will use the grant to provide field trips and school activities for young men in the Student Ambassador Club who "chose to make a change for the better.
What does KFHS stand for?
KFHS stands for Klein Forest High School (Houston, Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KFHS
- Kern Family Health Care (California)
- Kingston & Frontenac Housing Corporation (Canada)
- Korea Food for the Hungry International (South Korea)
- Kingdom Financial Holdings Limited
- Kuwait Finance House Malaysia Berhad
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan
- King Fahad Holy Quran Complex (Saudi Arabia)
- Kamloops Family History Society (Canada; est. 1982)
- Kent Family History Society (Kent, England, UK)
- Kettering Fairmont High School (Ohio)
- King Fahd Hospital of the University (Saudi Arabia)
- Korean Federation of Hospital Workers Unions
- Keine Finanziellen Interessen (German: No Financial Interests)
- Key Facts Illustration (UK financial services)
- Key Financial Indicator
- Key from Image
- Kobe Fashion Institute (Japan)
- Korea Fire Equipment Inspection Corporation
- Korn/Ferry International (recruiting firm; est. 1969; Los Angeles, CA)
- Kraft Foods International
Samples in periodicals archive:
Andre attended Klein Forest High School for a while in Houston and played on the varsity.
Norman LaFave teaches AP physics at Klein Forest High School in Houston.