Population Dynamics of Klamath River Fall Chinook Salmon: Stock-Recruit Model and Simulation of Yield under Management.
What does KRFC stand for?
KRFC stands for Klamath River Fall Chinook (salmon stock)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KRFC
We have 3 other meanings of KRFC in our Acronym Attic
- Kid Radd Forum (web comic)
- King Richard's Faire (Carver, Massachusetts)
- Knife River Flint (geology)
- Knowledge Representation Formalism
- Korea Research Foundation (est. 1981)
- Kristelig Folkeparti (Norwegian Christian-Democratic Party)
- Kristna Fredsrörelsen (Christian Peace Movement, Sweden)
- Krypton Fluoride (type of laser used in microchip manufacturing)
- Kerala Road Fund Board (India; public works)
- Kettering Rugby Football Club (Kettering, Northamptonshire, England, UK)
- Knoxville Rugby Football Club (Knoxville, TN)
- Kawkawlin River Flood Control Project (Michigan)
- Kentucky River Foothills Development Council
- Kenai River Fly Fishing (Cooper Landing, AK)
- Kern River Fly Fishers (Bakersfield, CA)
- Kids Racing for Kids (Camby, IN)
- Kid Radd Fan Project (web comic strip)
- Kaufman Rossin Fund Services
- Kenya Rugby Football Union
- Kelly's Repertory Grid
Samples in periodicals archive:
Klamath River fall chinook are forecast at 81,000, which is well above the "floor" of 35,000 and a goal of 41,700 - the number that scientists say is necessary to produce the maximum sustainable amount of fish.
In issuing the new guidelines, the Department of Commerce instructed the council to allow a Klamath River tribal harvest of 18,500 Klamath River fall chinook and meet a spawning escapement of 38,000 naturally spawning adult fish.