Some Klamath Basin groups, like the Hatfield Working Group, the Klamath Watershed Council and Klamath Basin Ecosystem Foundation, are working on new, sustainable approaches to keeping the economy afloat.
What does KBEF stand for?
KBEF stands for Klamath Basin Ecosystem Foundation (Klamath Falls, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Knowledge-Based Error
- Knoxville Builders Exchange (Tennessee)
- Kansas Business Education Association (est. 1949; Wichita, KS)
- Kentucky Business Education Association
- Kenya Banker's Employer's Association
- Kentucky Business Environmental Assistance Program
- Kachemak Bay Ecological Characterization (Alaska)
- Keep Building Ellis County (radio station; Waxahachie, TX)
- Kettering Breast Evaluation Center (Ohio)
- Hanscom Air Force Base (ICAO Code)
- Korea Business Ethics Institute
- Kaseini-Broth Enrichment Medium
- Kinetic Biological Effects Modeling (software)
- Kansas Board of Emergency Medical Services
- Kentucky Board of Emergency Medical Services
- Kelley Business Education Network (Indiana University; Bloomington, IN)
- Kath Balcombe Educational Resources (UK)
- Központi Bankok Európai Rendszere (Hungarian: European System of Central Banks)
- Knowledge-Based Expert System
- Katholischen Bibelföderation