Contract notice: Klaipeda state seaport southern gate technical development of the concept, and evaluation of small pleasure craft harbor (marina) infrastructure development in the southern part of klaipeda.
What does KLP stand for?
KLP stands for Klaipeda (Lithuanian city)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KLP
We have 18 other meanings of KLP in our Acronym Attic
- Kuala Lumpur Outer Ring Road
- Kenton Light Operatic Society (UK)
- Kill and Loot on Sight (gaming guild)
- Bowman Field Airport (Airport Code; Louisville, Ky)
- Killer List of Videogames
- Keeping Law & Order with Novelty items (Simpsons)
- Key Leadership Position
- Key Lime Pie
- Killer Little People (gaming clan)
- King Library Press
- Kommunal Landspensjonkasse (Norwegian life insurance company)
- Koniasch Latin Press
- Korean Language Program
- Kropotkin's Lighthouse Publications
- Khan Lewis Phonological Analysis
- Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (Malaysia)
- Kansas LAN (Local Area Network) Party Coalition
- Kismat, Love, Paisa, Dilli (Indian film)
- Korps Landelijke Politiediensten (Dutch: National Police of the Netherlands)
- Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is not easy, however, to answer the question of what form of heating system the first settlers of Klaipeda chose to install.
FOOTBALL Suduva MARIJAMPOLE v GRANITAS KLAIPEDA 3pm NEWLY-PROMOTED Granitas have found life tough in the Lithuanian top flight tough, but they may have turned the corner following last weekend's stunning defeat of the league leaders, writes Steve Davies.
The most significant towns in the Akmena-Dane river basin are Klaipeda with more than 180 000 inhabitants, 5 000 of which live in the closest vicinity to the river and Kretinga with the population exceeding 20 000, 1 000 of them living in the flood risk area.
This article presents the research of the competitive ability of Klaipeda Seaport, comparing it to other competitive seaports in the Baltic Sea region.
Klaipeda City Immovable Values of Culture [online].
To get to the Curonian Spit you have to take a ferry from the city of Klaipeda and it's worth taking a few days to explore what was once known, under Prussian and German rule, as Memel.
But the Lithuanian FA have yet to decide whether to play it in Kaunas, Marijampole or Klaipeda.