A spokesperson for the group Kiwis Against Seabed Mining Phil McCabe says the company plans to siphon up a massive amount of sand that will adversely affect the area's delicate eco-system.
What does KASM stand for?
KASM stands for Kiwis Against Seabed Mining (New Zealand)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KASM
We have 2 other meanings of KASM in our Acronym Attic
- Konferensi Agung Sangha Indonesia (Indonesian religious conference)
- Karlsruhe Simulation Model of the Middle Atmosphere
- Kiwi Association of Sea Kayakers (New Zealand)
- Kasernenkommandant (German Barracks Commander)
- Kansas Association of School Librarians (Salina, KS)
- Kiski Area Soccer League (Pennsylvania)
- Knoxville Adult Soccer League (Knoxville, TN)
- Korean Association for the Study of the Liver (South Korea; est. 1981)
- Kristopher Aryn Scott Law Computers
- Kenya Association of Speech and Language Therapists
- Korean American Sharing Movement (social welfare assistance group; est. 1997; Annandale, VA)
- Klachten Arm-Schouder-Nek (Dutch: Complaints of the Arm, Shoulder and Neck)
- Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examinations Board
- Korean American Student Organization (University of California Berkeley; Berkeley, CA)
- Kepler Asteroseismic Science Operations Center (Denmark)
- Knowledge, Abilities, Skills and Other Characteristics
- Kasernenoffizier (German military: Officer of the Barracks)
- Kansas Association of School Psychologists
- King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Science Park (est. 2002; Saudi Arabia)
- Kingdom Abuse Survivors Project (Kirkcaldy, Scotland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If we start knocking out species that we could have saved to make a few bucks, it's not going to take long for the world to cotton on," says Phil McCabe, a tourism operator who founded an environmental group called Kiwis Against Seabed Mining.