It just postponed the inevitable," says Joe Roszak, executive director at Kitsap Mental Health Services in Bremerton, Wash.
What does KMHS stand for?
KMHS stands for Kitsap Mental Health Services (Bremerton, WA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KMHS
- Kent and Medway Health Informatics Service (UK NHS)
- Kuch Meetha Ho Jaaye (Indian film)
- Kokkenes Mesterlaug Harstad og Omegn (Norwegian chef organization)
- Keystone Mercy Health Plan
- Ken Malloy Harbor Regional Park (California)
- Kellenberg Memorial High School
- Kennesaw Mountain High School (Kennesaw, GA)
- Kent-Meridian High School
- Kettle Moraine High School (Wales, WI)
- Kings Mountain High School (North Carolina)
- Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi (movie)
- Keep Me Informed
- Kennedy Space Center Management Instruction
- Kerrigan Media International, Inc.
- Key Management Infrastructure
- Kinesis Myofascial Integration (type of structural integration)
- Klaus Management International (virtual office services)
- Knowledge Management Institute (George Washington University)
- Knowledge Media Institute
- Kobayashi-Maskawa Institute for the Origin of Particles and the Universe (Nagoya University; Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Compass Health, based in Everett and Intensive Children's Services, a program of Kitsap Mental Health Services in Bremerton, brings the number of partner organizations served by Sleep Country's outreach and awareness program to 16 in the two-state area.
Kentucky), Frontier Health Services (Tennessee), DuPage County Health Department (Illinois), Lubbock Regional MHMR (Texas), Devereux Foundation (Pennsylvania), Gateway Foundation (Illinois), Pathways (North Carolina), Bay/Arena Community Mental Health (Michigan), and Kitsap Mental Health Services (Washington).