Tokyo, Japan, Oct 20, 2005 - (JCNN) - Quintiles Transnational Japan announced on October 19 that its Indian affiliate Quintiles ECG Services has agreed with the Kitasato University East Hospital to collaborate in research on electrocardiogram (ECG).
What does KUEH stand for?
KUEH stands for Kitasato University East Hospital (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Karnataka Urban Development and Coastal Environmental Management Project (Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development and Finance Corporation; India)
- Kerala Urban Development Finance Corporation Ltd. (India)
- Kansas University DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) Outcomes Study (clinical trial)
- Kailua Urban Design Task Force
- Knowledge Universe Education (various locations)
- Known Uncorrected Error(s)
- Komatsu Utility Europe (Este, Italy)
- Kyoto University of Education (Japan)
- Kansas University Endowment Association (Lawrence, KS)
- Komatsu Used Equipment Corporation (Komatsu Group; Japan)
- Khulna University of Engineering and Technology (Bangladesh)
- Kidney & Urology Foundation of America (New York)
- Kobe Underground Festival
- Koordinationsudvalget for Forskning (Danish: Research Coordination)
- Samara, Russia - Samara (Airport Code)
- Kidney and Urology Foundation of America
- Kampala Ultimate Frisbee Club (Uganda)
- Karachi United Football Club (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Kasetsart University Faculty of Forestry (Thailand)
- Kingdom Under Fire Heroes (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From the Department of Pathology, Kitasato University East Hospital (Drs Yamashita, Shinoda, and Okayasu), and the Department of Pathology, Kitasato University School of Medicine (Drs Yamashita, Yoshida, and Okayasu), Sagamihara, Kanagawa, Japan.