Made in 1955 by Dirty Dozen director Robert Aldrich, Kiss Me Deadly is no-holds-barred noir from the Cold War era.
What does KMD stand for?
KMD stands for Kiss Me Deadly (band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KMD
We have 20 other meanings of KMD in our Acronym Attic
- Kernel Mode Code Signing
- Kingston Military Community Sports Centre (Canada)
- Kathmandu Medical College Teaching Hospital (Nepal)
- Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children (University of Hawaii)
- Kanguru Micro Drive (computer storage)
- Kausing Much Damage (hip hop)
- Kazaa Media Desktop
- Kazaa Movie Database
- Keio University Graduate School of Media Design (Japan)
- Key Management Device
- Knock Me Down
- Komodo Manchester Debugger
- Kenai Mens Dart Association (Alaska)
- Kentucky Marine Dealers Association
- Kindergarten Multi-Dimensional Assessment
- Known Mineral Deposit Area
- Kolkata Metropolitan Development Authority (India)
- Korea Medical Devices Association
- Korea Motors Dealer Association
- Knowledge Management for Distributed Agile Processes (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its heyday was the 1940s and 1950s, when audiences could see classics such as The Third Man, Double Indemnity and Kiss Me Deadly.
This fifteen-minute loop is based on Robert Aldrich's remarkable 1955 film noir, Kiss Me Deadly.