So KishHealth turned to its ED tracking system, a homegrown tool that displays bed status and has helped improve patient flow at Kishwaukee Community Hospital, according to Bell.
What does KCH stand for?
KCH stands for Kishwaukee Community Hospital (DeKalb, IL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KCH
We have 31 other meanings of KCH in our Acronym Attic
- Kane Community Hospital (Kane, PA)
- Kaufmann Concert Hall (New York)
- Kellogg Conference Hotel (Gallaudet University; Washington, DC)
- Kentucky Children's Hospital (Lexington, KY)
- Kenya Children's Home (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Kenya Comfort Hotel
- Keramchemie GmbH (Germany)
- Kerrytown Concert House (Ann Arbor, MI)
- King's College Hospital (UK)
- King's Cross Hotel, Sydney, Australia
- Klaipeda Concert Hall (Lithuania)
- Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia - Kuching (Airport Code)
- Kurashiki Central Hospital (Japan)
- Kyoto City Hospital (Kyoto, Japan)
- Kalamazoo Center for the Healing Arts (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Kent Care Homes Association (elder care home association; Kent, England, UK)
- King County Housing Authority (Washington)
- Kingston Churches Housing Association (Kingston upon Thames, London, England, UK)
- Kitsap County HIV AIDS Foundation (Silverdale, WA)
- Kansas City Home Builders Association (Missouri)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kish Health System: Kishwaukee Community Hospital (Ill.
Kishwaukee Community hospital in DeKalb, 65 miles west of Chicago, was last night treating victims from the shootings.
Eighteen victims were taken to Kishwaukee community hospital, which reported on its website that one male student had died there.
The nearby Kishwaukee Community Hospital said they received 18 victims, including three to four with head wounds.
net include The Children's Hospital of Denver at the Fitzsimmons Campus in Aurora, Colorado; Kishwaukee Community Hospital in Dekalb, Illinois; Platte Valley Medical Center in Brighton, Colorado, among others.
The nearby Kishwaukee Community Hospital said they received 17 victims, including three to four with head wounds.