The event, which is the first of its kind in the Middle East, will be held on the Iranian island of Kish through the collaboration of the Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade, the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology, and the Kish Free Trade Zone Organization.
What does KFTZO stand for?
KFTZO stands for Kish Free Trade Zone Organization (Kish Island, Iran)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Kid's First Trust Fund (Indiana)
- Kharkov Fiz Tekh Inst (Kharkov Institute of Physics and Technology; Ukraine)
- Kung Fu: The Legend Continues (TV show)
- Kick from the Mark (soccer)
- Kicks from the Penalty Mark (soccer)
- Korea Fishing Tackle Service
- Kampuchean Federation of Trade Unions (Cambodia)
- Korean Federation of Trade Unions
- Krajowa Federacja Towarzystw Wedkarskich (fishing federation; Poland)
- Kuwait Free Trade Zone
- Karl-Franzens-Universität (University of Graz, Austria)
- King Faisal University (Saudi Arabia)
- Kiss for You (chat slang)
- Knowledge Free User
- Kontaktpunkt for Ulandsteknologi (Danish: Center for Technology Transfer)
- Kristeligt Folkepartis Ungdom (Danish: Christian People's Youth Party)
- Karl Franzens Universität Graz (Austria)
- Korea FreeBSD (Berkeley System Distribution) Users Group (computer operating system)
- King Fahad University Hospital (Saudi Arabia)
- Klub Fuer Ungarische Hirtenhunde (German: Club for Hungarian Shepherd Dogs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The landing permission issued by the international airports for Iranian planes means that sanctions do not exist (in effect)," Managing-Director of Kish Free Trade Zone Organization (KFTZO) Mohammad Ali Mohebbi told FNA.
The island is a safe and secure place with considerable investment potential, head of the 18-member Thai delegation said in a meeting with Kish Free Trade Zone Organization (KFTZO) Managing-Director Mohammad Ali Mohebi.