The Kisan Credit Card Scheme (KCC) has become a widely accepted mechanism for delivery of credit to farmers.
What does KCCS stand for?
KCCS stands for Kisan Credit Card Scheme (credit support to farmers; India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KCCS
We have 15 other meanings of KCCS in our Acronym Attic
- Krasnoyarsk Center for Community Partnerships (Russia)
- Korea Central Cancer Registry
- Kuleana Centre for Children's Rights (est. 1992; Tanzania)
- Kumasi Centre for Collaborative Research (Ghana)
- Kentucky Community Crisis Response Board (Frankfurt, KY)
- Kentucky Community Crisis Response Team
- Käfer Cabriolet Club Schweiz (German: Beetle Convertible Club Switzerland; est. 1980)
- Kansas City Christian School (Prairie Village, KS)
- Kawartha Child Care Services (Peterborough, Ontario, Canada)
- Kennedy Complex Control System (US NASA)
- Koochiching County Community Services (International Falls, MN)
- Kyle and Carrick Civic Society (UK)
- Kyocera Communication Systems (Japan)
- Kaolin Cephalin Clotting Time (medical)
- Kaufman County Civic Theatre (est. 1972; Terrell, TX)
- Kennel Club Charitable Trust (UK)
- Kentucky Core Content Test
- Kenya College of Communications Technology (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Kobe City College of Technology (Japan)
- Kwai Chung Container Terminals (Hong Kong)