Its sources said a man, born in 1964, and a woman born in 1984, died at the Kukisvumchorr Pass, in the town of Kirovsk, Murmansk region.
What does KVK stand for?
KVK stands for Kirovsk (Russia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KVK
We have 13 other meanings of KVK in our Acronym Attic
- Katonah Village Improvement Society (Katonah, NY)
- Kentucky Vehicle Information System (vehicle registration)
- Kootenai Valley Internet Service (Libby, MT)
- Koninklijke Vlaamse Ingenieursvereniging (Dutch: Royal Flemish Society of Engineers)
- Kittitas Valley Junior Soccer Association (Washington)
- Kamers Van Koophandel
- Karlsruher Virtueller Katalog (German Library Service)
- Kid versus Kat (show)
- Kids Voting Kansas
- Kinderen Voor Kinderen (Dutch yearly childrens' music program)
- Koninklijke Voetbalvereniging Kortijk (royal soccerclub of Kortijk, Belgium )
- Krishi Vigyan Kendras (India)
- Kurumlar Vergisi Kanunu (Turkish: Corporate Income Tax Law)
- Kwotum Verzekeringen Kredieten Service (Dutch: Credit Insurance Kwotum Service)
- Kentucky Virtual Library
- Key Variable Loader (encryption device)
- Kirchoff's Voltage Law
- Kongelige Veterinær- og Landbohøjskole (Denmark)
- Kunnallisvirkamiesliitto (Finnish: Federation of municipal officers)
- Kanamycin-Vancomycin Laked Blood Agar
Samples in periodicals archive:
For Immediate Release 26 December 2011 Apatit Restarts Production at Apatite-Nepheline Plant #2 Kirovsk, PhosAgro (MICEX-RTS, LSE: PHOR) ("the Company"), a leading global vertically integrated phosphate-based fertilizer producer, announces that OJSC Apatit has restarted production and deliveries to clients at Apatite-Nepheline Beneficiation Plant #2 (ANOF-2).
This includes expenditures for the construction of another shaft at Apatit's Kirovsk Mine and new urea production at Cherepovets Azot.