A Jacobsen Jenoptik AG Jerr-Dan Corporation JLG Industries JSC KAMAZ JWF Defense Systems Kamensk-Uralsky Foundry Kautex Textron GmbH & Co Kewaunee Fabrications LLC Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd KMW Asia Pacific KMW do Brasil KMW Turkey KMWS- KMW Schweiss Technik Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace AS Kongsberg Defense Kraslesmash JSC Krasnoyarsk Combine Harvester Works JSC Krauss-Maffei Wegmann GmbH & Co.
What does KOEL stand for?
KOEL stands for Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd (Pune, India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KOEL
- Kehilat Orach Eliezer (Manhattan synagogue)
- Kilogram of Oil Equivalent (energy intensity)
- Kinships of Evernight (gaming)
- Knights of Earth
- Kommounistiki Organosi Elladas (Communist Organization of Greece)
- Konami of Europe (digital entertainment)
- Key On, Engine Cranking (automotive diagnosis)
- Kinsale Outdoor Education Centre
- Kenya Organization for Environmental Education
- Kurilno Olje Ekstra Lahko (Slovenian: Extra Light Heating Oil)
- Kingdom of Elohim Ministries, Inc. (Naperville, IL)
- Key On Engine Off (automobile diagnostic testing)
- LO Simenstad Municipal Airport (Osceola, Wisconsin, USA)
- Kankakee Optional Education Program (Kankakee, IL)
- Kentucky Office of Energy Policy (est. 2005)
- Key On Engine Running (automobile diagnostics testing)
- Knights of Ecor Rouge (Mardi Gras)
- Kandilli Observatory and Earthquake Research Institute (Turkey)
- Keystone Opportunity Expansion Zones (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key Topics Covered: Section 1: Background Section 2: Executive Summary Section 3: Market Overview Section 4: Estimate of Market Size in India Section 5: Market Share Estimates Section 6: Factors Impacting Market Growth Section 7: Market Forecast Section 8: Snapshot of Key Players Section 9: Conclusion Section 10: About Feedback Consulting Companies Mentioned - Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd - Mahindra Powerol - Cummins India Ltd For more information visit http://www.
Also, Axial Vector has entered into preliminary license negotiations with Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd, a major engine manufacturing company based in India, for certain non-automotive uses of AVE technology and IP.