Kirklees Rape and Sexual Abuse Counselling Centre will get pounds 35,000.
What does KRASACC stand for?
KRASACC stands for Kirklees Rape and Sexual Abuse Counselling Centre (Huddersfield, England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Kommitee Revu Awt Gelaen (art appreciation group; Sittard-Geleen, Netherlands)
- Katherine Regional Aboriginal Legal Aid Service (Australia)
- Keeping Roulette Activity Less Complicated (software)
- Klub Rasy Alaskan Malamute (Polish: Alaskan Malamute Club Race)
- Kent Refugee Action Network (UK)
- Kalium Rhodanid Actidione Natriumazid Eigelb Pyruvat
- Komunikasi Radio Antar (Indonesian: Radio Communication Inter)
- Knowledge and Reasoning for Answering Questions
- Kirsten Rat Sarcoma
- Knowledge Representation for Autonomous Systems
- Kaunas Regional Association of Small and Medium Enterprise
- Kenya Revenue Authority Training Institute (Mombassa, Kenya)
- Kremenchuz'kiy Avtomobilny Zavod (Ukrainian Truck Manufacturer)
- Krankenanstaltenzusammenarbeitsfonds (Health Service Institution Cooperation Fund, Austria)
- Kebun Raya Bogor (Indonesian: Bogor Botanical Gardens; Bogor, Indonesia)
- Keep Roswell Beautiful, Inc. (Georgia)
- Kincoppal-Rose Bay School (private Catholic school; Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Kingston-Rhinecliff Bridge (New York)
- Krebs Ringer Bicarbonate
- Krebs-Ringer Buffer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Survivors of abuse can go for years without talking to anyone about what happened' Launch date KIRKLEES Rape and Sexual Abuse Counselling Centre launches its new services on Friday.
KIRKLEES Rape and Sexual Abuse Counselling Centre (formerly Kirklees Rape Crisis) was formed in 1989 in the back bedroom of one of its founders as a helpline service.