Robert Kirkcaldy as its New President and Chief Operating Officer (COO).
What does KY stand for?
KY stands for Kirkcaldy (postcode, United Kingdom)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KY
We have 2 other meanings of KY in our Acronym Attic
- Kabira EXtreme Transaction Platform
- Cayman Islands (ISO country code, top level domain)
- Kapustin Yar (cosmodrome)
- Karat Yellow Gold
- Kauppakorkeakoulun Ylioppilaskunta (Helsinki School of Economics; Student Union)
- Kentucky (US postal abbreviation)
- Kerry (Irish county code)
- Keying Device
- Kilo Years (scientific data)
- Kvalificerad Yrkesutbildning (form of education in Sweden)
- KY Jelly (lubricant)
- Linhas Aereas, Sao Tome and Principe (IATA airline code)
- Kentucky Youth Advocates
- Kentucky Youth Assembly (Youth in Government program; est. 1946)
- Khmer Youth Association (Cambodia)
- Kim & Yum Algorithm
- Know Your Acronyms
- Thousand Years Ago
- Kildonan Youth Activity Centre (Seven Oaks School Division; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The crash happened on Friday on the B9157 outside Kirkcaldy.
Kirkcaldy Crematorium, in Scotland, was packed as hundreds bid a final farewell to Wilson, who for several years lived in Wallsend, North Tyneside.
He has personally spearheaded Labour's campaign, visiting Glenrothes twice to bolster his party's efforts to hold the neighbouring seat to his own Fife constituency of Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath.
Byline: JACK WATKINS WHITLEY BAY Junior Ice Hockey club had mixed results in the under-14 and under-16 events at the Kirkcaldy Hockey UK 2008 tournament at the weekend.
Locals in Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath spoke of their hopes as "their man" stepped into No10, catapulting his hometown - and beloved Raith Rovers - into the media spotlight.
The officer, who is from the Glenrothes area, was taken to Victoria Hospital in Kirkcaldy with injuries to his arm and stomach.
The car was allegedly caught on camera on the A92 dual carriageway near Kirkcaldy during a speeding crackdown.