Information Source This Best Practice information sheet has been derived from a systematic review of research (Enuameh, Abokyi and Adjei, 2010) conducted by the Kintampo Health Research Centre, Ghana, an Affiliate Centre of the Joanna Briggs Institute.
What does KHRC stand for?
KHRC stands for Kintampo Health Research Centre (Ghana health research unit)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KHRC
We have 2 other meanings of KHRC in our Acronym Attic
- Kentucky Horse Racing Authority
- Ketchikan Harley Riders Association
- Kingsport Housing and Redevelopment Authority (Tennessee)
- Kosciusko Human Resource Association (Warsaw, IN)
- Kenya Health Rights Advocacy Network (HIV/health advocacy; est. 2006)
- Kansas Housing Resources Corporation (Topeka, KS)
- Kansas Human Rights Commission
- Kazan Human Rights Center (Russia)
- Kentucky Horse Racing Commission (regulatory agency)
- Kenya Human Rights Commission (est. 1992)
- Kentucky Highland Renaissance Faire
- Karen Human Rights Group (advocates for rural Burmese people)
- Kenneth Hall Regional Hospital (Illinois)
- Kenya Human Rights Institute
- Kenyan Human Rights Initiative (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Kresge Hearing Research Institute (University of Michigan)
- Kicking Horse River Lodge (Canada)
- Kitsap Human Rights Network (Silverdale, WA)
- Kurdistan Human Rights Organization (Kurdistan)
- Kurdish Human Rights Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many thanks to all staff of Kintampo Health Research Centre who assisted in field activities; special thanks to George Adjei, who assisted with data management.
Dr Paul Arthur (1956-2002), Director of the Kintampo Health Research Centre until his death, facilitated the conduct of this study and is remembered with great sadness.