The new site increases coverage and capacity within the village of Rhinebeck, on Route 9 south toward Staatsburg and north toward Red Hook, and along 9G south toward Hyde Park and north toward the Kingston-Rhinecliff Bridge.
What does KRB stand for?
KRB stands for Kingston-Rhinecliff Bridge (New York)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of KRB
We have 31 other meanings of KRB in our Acronym Attic
- Kirsten Rat Sarcoma
- Knowledge Representation for Autonomous Systems
- Kirklees Rape and Sexual Abuse Counselling Centre (Huddersfield, England, UK)
- Kaunas Regional Association of Small and Medium Enterprise
- Kenya Revenue Authority Training Institute (Mombassa, Kenya)
- Kremenchuz'kiy Avtomobilny Zavod (Ukrainian Truck Manufacturer)
- Krankenanstaltenzusammenarbeitsfonds (Health Service Institution Cooperation Fund, Austria)
- Kebun Raya Bogor (Indonesian: Bogor Botanical Gardens; Bogor, Indonesia)
- Keep Roswell Beautiful, Inc. (Georgia)
- Kincoppal-Rose Bay School (private Catholic school; Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Krebs Ringer Bicarbonate
- Krebs-Ringer Buffer
- Kent Regional Business Alliance (Ohio)
- Kentuckians for the Right to Bear Arms (Clarkson, KY)
- Krebs-Ringer Bicarbonate Buffer
- Kendal Road Baptist Church (UK)
- Krebs Ringer Bicarbonate Buffer Containing Glucose
- Kaneohe Regional Branch Library (Kaneohe, HI)
- Karl Road Branch Library (Columbus, OH)
- Kunduz River Basin Programme
Samples in periodicals archive:
The buildings are also adjacent to the Kingston-Rhinecliff Bridge, providing immediate access to Rhinebeck, NY and the rest of Dutchess County, NY.
The property is located in the Hudson Valley on Route 9W, minutes from the Kingston-Rhinecliff Bridge and with direct access to the New York State Thruway, Route 9 and the Taconic State Parkway.