The special gift box contains multiple useful software tools valued at over $349, which includes: Kingsoft Office Suite 2012, GiliSoft File Lock Pro and Secure Disk Creator, WinX DVD/HD utilities, Emsisoft Anti-software and so on.
What does KSO stand for?
KSO stands for Kingsoft Office (Kingsoft Research)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KSO
We have 43 other meanings of KSO in our Acronym Attic
- Korean Society for Nondestructive Testing (Seoul, South Korea)
- Kyrgyz State National University (Kyrgyzstan)
- Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering
- Katholische Sozialakademie Österreichs
- Kensington Symphony Orchestra (London, England)
- Kent Schools Orchestra (Kent, UK)
- Key Sales Objective
- Key Security Official
- Keyboard Send Only
- Kishwaukee Symphony Orchestra (Dekalb, IL)
- Knoxville Symphony Orchestra
- Korean Society of Oregon (Portland, OR)
- Kunstsecundair Onderwijs (Dutch)
- Kyushu Symphony Orchestra (Japan)
- Katholische Sozialakademie Österreichs (German: Catholic Social Academy of Austria)
- Kuratorium Sicheres Österreich (German: Trustees Safe Austria; Federal Ministry of the Interior; Austria)
- Kingston School of Art (Canada)
- Kelley School of Business (Indiana University)
- Knoxville Subaru Owners Club (car club; Tennessee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the second half of 2011, Kingsoft launched Kingsoft Kuaipun and Kingsoft Office Mobile Edition for Android in both China and Japan.
With successful sales strategy and promotion, Kingsoft WPS Office software (named as Kingsoft Office in Japan) has been adopted by over 341 higher education institutions, secondary and primary schools in Japan.
Capture Tremendous Market Opportunities and Show Exceptional R&D Capabilities Hong Kong, June 23, 2011 - (ACN Newswire) - Kingsoft Corporation Limited ("Kingsoft" or the "Company"; SEHK stock code: 03888), a leading entertainment software, Internet security and application software developer, distributor and service provider in the PRC, announced that one R&D project conducted by Kingsoft Office Software, a subsidiary of the Company, was granted the approval letter and the offer letter of funding for specialized project under "HEGAOJI".
On May 11, 2011, Kingsoft Office Android version was released.
Kingsoft Office Mobile Edition is Now Available Hong Kong, May 19, 2011 - (ACN Newswire) - Kingsoft Corporation Limited ("Kingsoft" or the "Company"; SEHK stock code: 03888), a leading entertainment software, Internet security and application software developer, distributor and service provider in the PRC, announced that it has signed an agreement to provide its WPS Office software for another central ministry - National Audit Office.
In addition, Kingsoft Office 2010 Traditional Chinese Edition has been recently launched in Taiwan.
The two parties have jointly launched Kingsoft Office 2010 Traditional Chinese Edition, and will kick off extensive cooperation in areas such as software development, sales and services of Kingsoft Office.