then align those sites according to California's curriculum framework,'' said Jim Shaver, a Kings County Office of Education administrator who worked on the math links.
What does KCOE stand for?
KCOE stands for Kings County Office of Education (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Knickerbocker Chamber Orchestra (New York, NY)
- Kojika and Komiko (manga)
- Koninklijk Concertgebouworkes (Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra)
- Kunst en Cultuur Overijssel (Dutch: Arts and Culture Overijssel; Overijssel, Netherlands)
- Kiwanis Club of Birmingham (Alabama)
- Kailua Chamber of Commerce (Hawaii)
- Kansas City Outdoor Club (Kansas)
- Kaufman Church of Christ (Kaufman, TX)
- Keratinizing and Calcifying Odontogenic Cyst
- Knightdale Chamber of Commerce (Knightdale, NC)
- Kane County Office of Emergency Management (Illinois)
- Kitchen Center of Framingham, Inc. (Massachusetts)
- Kern Council of Governments (California)
- Kirklees and Calderdale Occupational Health and Safety Group (UK)
- Kansas City Orthopaedic Institute (Missouri)
- Korean Combat Operations Intelligence Center
- Korean Combined Operations Intelligence Center (common but incorrect)
- Kentucky Court of Justice
- Kinabatangan Corridor of Life (online video series)
- Kirklees Communities Online
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thanks to Jerry Waymire of the Kings County Office of Education, the county is now covered with high-capacity wireless microwave connections for all 54 schools and 11 wireless cells utilizing Motorola's Canopy product that provide for educational-use-only connectivity for students and faculty at home.