Infusion therapy and specialty pharmacy Altius Healthcare has been retained by Kingman Regional Medical Center to launch the KRMC Outpatient Infusion Center.
What does KRMC stand for?
KRMC stands for Kingman Regional Medical Center (Arizona)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KRMC
We have 3 other meanings of KRMC in our Acronym Attic
- Kenosha-Racine-Milwaukee (Commuter Link, Wisconsin)
- Kentucky Railway Museum (New Haven, KY)
- Kentucky Refugee Ministries, Inc. (est. 1990)
- Knowledge Resource Management
- Kentucky Recycling and Marketing Assistance (Department of Environmental Protection)
- Kiaido Ryu Martial Arts
- Kickapoo Reserve Management Board
- Koperasi Rela Malaysia Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Kendall Regional Medical Center (Miami, Florida)
- Kentucky River Medical Center (Jackson, KY)
- Knights of the Riceburner Motorcycle Club
- Korea Radioactive Waste Management Corporation
- Kunigunda-Regionalni Multimedijski Center (Slovenian: Kunigunda-Regional Media Center)
- Kansas Ready Mixed Concrete Association
- Kentucky Ready Mixed Concrete Association (est. 1960)
- KugleSoft Registry Mark Language
- Kramers Restricted Moeller-Plesset Second-Order
- Kirkland, Russ, Murphy and Tapp (accountant firm; Clearwater, FL)
- Kernel Row Number (agriculture, corn genetics)
- Kiruna, Sweden - Kiruna (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Pressed on by its security department that was anxious to have better lighting in the hospital's parking lot for the security cameras to operate more efficiently, the Facilities Maintenance Department of Kingman Regional Medical Center approached Howard Industrial Sales in nearby Chandler to initiate energy savings comparisons and a lighting upgrade proposal in order to increase the light output in its vast parking lot.
to Kingman Regional Medical Center (KRMC), also effective Sept.
Recognized as one of the nation's five star hospitals in community value, Kingman Regional Medical Center will add Craneware InSight Denials to the range of Craneware Revenue Integrity Solutions(TM) the organization already uses to support optimal financial performance.
Kingman Regional Medical Center - Kingman, AZ Winning Team Award This award recognizes Kingman Regional Medical Center and their perioperative and IT team in the implementation of the SIS Solution.
LOUIS -- Amerinet member Kingman Regional Medical Center, a 235-bed facility in northwest Arizona, saved more than $288,000, increased revenues by $149,000 and increased meals served by more than 150,000, through its use of the Amerinet Foodservice portfolio.
ATLANTA, July 20 /PRNewswire/ -- Kingman Regional Medical Center, a healthcare provider recognized as one of the nation's top 100 hospitals in the State of the Nation's Hospitals report multiple times during the past five years, has selected an integrated perioperative information management system provided by Surgical Information Systems (SIS).
In the first few months of using Pharmacy ChargeLink, we found more than $400,000 in lost Medicare payments attributed to incorrect billing, and ultimately identified and corrected more than $1 million in annualized lost revenue due to incorrectly prorated billing of pharmaceutical charges," said Bruce Latimer, RPh, MBA, director of pharmacy services at Kingman Regional Medical Center in Kingman, Ariz.