Knable brings three decades of experience to the role, having previously served as VP asset managament for Kingdom Hotel Investments, behind the development and launch of several leding hotels in the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
What does KHI stand for?
KHI stands for Kingdom Hotel Investments (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KHI
We have 13 other meanings of KHI in our Acronym Attic
- Kuronbo Hunters of Hawaii
- Kidderminster Hospital and Health Concern (UK)
- Kings Heath Hockey Club (UK)
- Keystone Heights High School (Florida)
- Killarney Heights High School (New South Wales, Australia)
- Karachi, Pakistan - Karachi (Airport Code)
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd (Japan)
- Kelvin-Helmholtz Instability (astrophysics)
- Kevin Harvick Inc (race team)
- Kinetic Hydrate Inhibitor (oil & gas industry term)
- Kansas Health Insurance Association (Great Bend, KS)
- King Hussein International Airport (Jordan)
- Kentucky Highlands Investment Corporation
- Karen Hall Interior Designs (Austin, TX)
- Korea Health Industry Development Institute (Seoul, South Korea)
- Kingdom Hearts 2 (game)
- Kingdom Hearts 3 (video game)
- Kentucky Health Investment for Kids
- Kamat Hotels India Limited (est. 1986; Mumbai, India)
- Kamat Hotels India Ltd
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bataineh, deputy general manager, Investment and Development at Oman Arab Bank, Gabriel Von Bonsdorff, assistant vice president of Investments at IFA Hotel Investments and Ivor McBurney, vice president finance -- development projects, Kingdom Hotel Investments.
One of its most important recent acquisitions was the last year's purchase of the stake owned by Saudi Arabia's Kingdom Hotel Investments in the luxury Fairmont Hotel and Raffles Suites and Residences project, in the commercial business district of Makati City.
Sarmad Zok, Chairman and CEO of Kingdom Hotel Investments (KHI), Mr.
Kingdom Hotel Investments (KHI), a unit of diversified Saudi conglomerate Kingdom Holding Company (KHC), said it has sold its stake in SwissE[sup.
Kingdom Hotel Investments (KHI), a subsidiary of the Saudi conglomerate Kingdom Holding Company (KHC), Chaired by Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, announced the completion of the sale of its 100% interest in the SwissE[sup.
Kingdom Hotel Investments (KHI), the Dubai-based subsidiary of Saudi conglomerate Kingdom Holding Company, which Prince Alwaleed owns, signed a deal with TA Global that will go through in March.
Zok is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Kingdom Hotel Investments (KHI).