His Royal Highness Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Kingdom Holding Company officials would like to stress that their disagreement with Forbes is over the fairness and objectivity of the valuation process and affirmation of respected Saudi financial institutions, not placement levels on a list.
What does KHC stand for?
KHC stands for Kingdom Holding Company
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KHC
We have 40 other meanings of KHC in our Acronym Attic
- Kayton Homes Branch Library (Savannah, GA)
- Kingsford Heights Branch Library (Kingsford Heights, IN)
- Katholieke Hogeschool Brugge Oostende (Belgium)
- Krankenhausbuchführungsverordnung (German)
- Christianshavn (Danish railway station)
- Kale Heywet Church (Ethiopia)
- Karnataka High Court (Karnataka, India)
- Kentucky Housing Corporation (Frankfort, KY)
- Kicking Horse Culture (Canada)
- Kinesin Heavy Chain
- Klingon High Council (Star Trek)
- Kyoto Handicraft Center (Kyoto, Japan)
- Kansas Health Care Association
- Kansas Home Care Association
- Kailua Hawaiian Civic Club
- Karisma Honda Cyber Community (Indonesia)
- King Hussein Cancer Center (Jordan)
- Kings Head Chess Club (London, UK)
- Kings Highway Christian Church (Shreveport, LA)
- Kingsbridge Heights Community Center (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Kingdom Holding Company (KHC), chaired by HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, led a consortium of investors advised by QInvest LLC, Qatar's leading investment bank, for the acquisition of a strategic stake in 360buy Jingdong Inc.
The privately held company, with the backing of its long-term shareholders Kingdom Holding Company, Cascade Investment and Triples Holdings, is focused on building on Four Seasons leadership position by accelerating execution of its existing strategy to drive global growth and expansion of its iconic brand.
Jeddah's Kingdom Tower, set to become the world's tallest building, will be completed by mid-2017, according to Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, chairman of Kingdom Holding Company.
Owned by Saudi ArabiaAAEs Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz al-Saud, Kingdom Holding Company has announced the opening of its US$ 164 million Four Seasons Hotel in Marrakech, Morocco.
09 per cent stake in Rotana Group, and Kingdom Holding Company is owner of approximately 7 per cent of News Corp.
Riyadh, Muharram 24, 1433, Dec 19, 2011, SPA -- The Kingdom Holding Company announced here today buying of a strategic stake in Twitter which reached to SR 1,125 billion.
Saudi billionaire Prince Walid bin Talal and his Kingdom Holding Company announced a combined investment of $300 million in the social networking site Twitter, in a statement Monday.