KINGDOM HEARTS CHAIN OF MEMORIES Ship date: November 11, 2004 (Japan) Platform: Game Boy Advance Units Shipped Worldwide: Over 1.
What does KHCOM stand for?
KHCOM stands for Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (video gaming)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Kings Head Chess Club (London, UK)
- Kings Highway Christian Church (Shreveport, LA)
- Kingsbridge Heights Community Center (New York, NY)
- Kentucky HIV Care Coordinator Program (state-funded HIV-care program)
- Kings Hill Christian Fellowship (Kent, UK)
- Koninklijke Hockey Club Leuven (Belgium)
- Krypton Health Construction Ltd. (UK)
- Keat Hong Chinese Orchestra
- Potassium Bicarbonate
- potassium hydrogen carbonate
- Kenosha Health Care Partners
- Kokomo-Howard County Public Library (Indiana)
- Killian Hill Christian School (Lilburn, Georgia)
- Kingston Upon Hull City Transport (UK)
- Kyung Hee Cyber University (Korea)
- Katrina Home Drive (Hurricane Katrina relief)
- Kinase Homology Domain (molecular reproduction)
- Kinky Hair Disease
- Klöckner-Humboldt Deutz AG (Germany)
- Kochen-Healey-Dieks Interpretation (quantum mechanics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The corrected release reads: KINGDOM HEARTS CHAIN OF MEMORIES SHIPS 1 MILLION UNITS IN NORTH AMERICA AND JAPAN; SQUARE ENIX AND DISNEY INTERACTIVE'S SECOND COLLABORATION PROVES TO BE ANOTHER HIT Square Enix, Inc.
ships KINGDOM HEARTS CHAIN OF MEMORIES to retailers nationwide today.