Dore's marionettes have performed at King Richard's Faire, First Night Boston and many other events.
What does KRF stand for?
KRF stands for King Richard's Faire (Carver, Massachusetts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KRF
We have 15 other meanings of KRF in our Acronym Attic
- Kalamazoo Regional Educational Service Agency (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Kanwal Rekhi School of Information Technology (India)
- Közlekedés Rendészeti Szabályok (Hungary)
- Keep Right Except to Pass (driving)
- Kids Rescuing Everyone Worldwide (movie)
- Kings River Experimental Watershed
- Kansas Renewable Energy Working Group
- Quasimolecular Extended Elementary Cell Model
- Katrineholms Reptilförening
- Kid Radd Forum (web comic)
- Knife River Flint (geology)
- Knowledge Representation Formalism
- Korea Research Foundation (est. 1981)
- Kristelig Folkeparti (Norwegian Christian-Democratic Party)
- Kristna Fredsrörelsen (Christian Peace Movement, Sweden)
- Krypton Fluoride (type of laser used in microchip manufacturing)
- Kerala Road Fund Board (India; public works)
- Kettering Rugby Football Club (Kettering, Northamptonshire, England, UK)
- Klamath River Fall Chinook (salmon stock)
- Knoxville Rugby Football Club (Knoxville, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
58, King Richard's Faire is a full day of live, interactive entertainment for all ages, including exotic tigers and a rare liger, daring knights jousting on horseback, feasting and games, and eight stages filled with song and dance.
Byline: Richard Duckett King Richard's Faire begins its 31st season in Carver on Saturday with a new Queen Anne.