Thanita Lerdpornkulrat King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand Ravinder Koul Penn State University, USA Chuchai Sujivorakul King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand Authors Thanita Lerdpornkulrat is a doctoral student in the Learning Innovation and Technology program, Faculty of Industrial Education and Technology at King Mongkut's University of Technology, Thonburi, Thailand.
What does KMUTT stand for?
KMUTT stands for King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi (Thailand)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kearny Municipal Utilities Authority (Kearny, NJ)
- Key Management User Agent
- Kettle Moraine UniServ Council (school union; Sheboygan, WI)
- Kalamazoo Macintosh User Group (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Kinki Macintosh Users Group
- Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital (Taiwan)
- Khulna Metropolitan Union of Journalists (Bangladesh)
- Kauno Medicinos Universiteto Klinikos (Lithuanian: Hospital of Kaunas University of Medicine)
- Kenya Model United Nations
- Kunming University of Science and Technology (Kunming, China)
- Kanya Maha Vidyalaya (Hindi: Pioneer Institution of Women's Education; Jalandhar, Punjab, India)
- Kavminvodyavia (Russian airline)
- Kealhofer, McQuown and Vasicek (founders of a company and measure of default probability)
- Key Mediating Variable (marketing)
- Killed Measles Virus (vaccine)
- Kirkintilloch Male Voice Choir (Scotland, UK)
- Kinetic Motion Vector Engine
- Kumaon Mandal Vikas Nigam (Uttaranchal, India)
- Kenniscentrum Maatschappelijk Verantwoord Ondernemen (Dutch: Business Knowledge Social Responsibility; Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TCI is run by staff from King Mongkut's university of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT) and Thammasart University.
This project was supported by King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi, Bangkok with grant BID-BD-RD-48-02 KMUTT from the National Research Council of Thailand and the TRF/BIOTEC Special Program for Biodiversity Research and Training Grant BRT 350002.