Bangkok, King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Thonburi.
What does KMITT stand for?
KMITT stands for King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Thonburi (Bangkok, Thailand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KMITT in our Acronym Attic
- International Conference on Knowledge Management and Information Sharing
- Keep Me in Stitches (Florida sewing business)
- Kenya Malaria Information Service
- Kiev International Institute for Sociology
- Kansas Municipal Insurance Trust (Topeka, KS)
- King Mongkut's Institute of Technology (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Knowledge Management Information Technology
- Keep Me in the Loop
- King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (Thailand)
- King Mongkut's Institute of Technology North Bangkok
- Kawasaki Medical Journal (Japan)
- Keystone Modular Jack (network connector)
- Kitakanto Medical Journal (Kitakanto Medical Society; Japan)
- Korea Metal Journal (trade publication)
- Kowsar Medical Journal (Iran)
- Kumamoto, Japan - Kumamoto (Airport Code)
- Kyungpook Mathematical Journal (Department of Mathematics; Kyungpook National University; Daegu, South Korea)
- Kansas Municipal Judges Association
- Kenya Magistrates and Judges Association
- Korea Micro-Joining Association (South Korea)