A study conducted at King Khalid University and King Fahd National Guard primary health care clinics in Riyadh found that a third of middle-aged Saudi men taking part showed symptoms of sleep apnoea.
What does KKU stand for?
KKU stands for King Khalid University (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KKU
We have 2 other meanings of KKU in our Acronym Attic
- Kapisanan Ng Kabataan Tungo Sa Kasakdalan (Philippines)
- Karma Kagyu Tendar Ling (Buddhism)
- Kolej Kemahiran Tinggi MARA (Malaysia)
- Kompetisi Karya Tulis Mahasiswa (Indonesian: Student Essay Competition)
- Konya Karaman Tabipler Odasi (Turkey)
- Kolbuszowski Klub Turystyczny Salamandra (Polish tourist club)
- Kelab Komuniti Taman Tasik Cyberjaya (Malaysian venue)
- Kathedrale Koor Utrecht (Dutch: Utrecht Cathedral Choir; Netherlands)
- Kernkraftwerk Unterweser (German: Weser Nuclear Power Plant; Weser, Germany)
- Khon Kaen University (Thailand)
- Klaus Kress Unternehmensberatung (German: Klaus Kress Consulting)
- Københavns Kegle Union
- Kuapa Kokoo Union (fair trade chocoloate cooperative; est. 1996; Ghana)
- King Khalid University Hospital (King Saud University; Saudi Arabia)
- Koninklijke Kynologische Unie Sint-Hubertus (Dutch: Union Royale Cynologique Saint-Hubert; Belgium)
- Kath-Kirche-Vorarlberg (German: Catholic Church Vorarlberg; Vorarlberg, Austria)
- Kinetic Kill Vehicle
- King, Keohane and Verba (social science researchers)
- Kokua Kalihi Valley (service organization; Hawaii)
- Kuroda Kagaku Vietnam
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Health Matrix, a leading Healthcare IT solutions provider today announced that King Khalid University Hospital (KKUH) in Riyadh has chosen Datix patient safety software for incident and risk management throughout the organisation.
Health Matrix, a leader in healthcare IT solutions, is implementing Datix patient safety software for incident and risk management throughout the King Khalid University Hospital (KKUH) in Riyadh.
universities in the top 600 list n 200 - King Saud University, Saudi Arabia n 221 - King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Saudi Arabia n 300- American University of Beirut, Lebanon n 338 - United Arab Emirates University, UAE n 370 - King Abdul Aziz University, Saudi Arabia n 377 - Sultan Qaboos University, Oman n 488 - King Khalid University, Saudi Arabia n 514 - University of Tehran, Iran n 526 - Umm Al Qura University, Saudi Arabia n 529 - King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia 533 - Qatar University, Qatar 534 - Cairo University, Egypt 551 - American University in Cairo, Egypt Source: Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings Al Nisr Publishing LLC 2011.
Summary: CAIRO - Egyptian academic Suzanne Abou Awf, an assistant professor at the English Department of Helwan University now working at King Khalid University in Saudi Arabia, has received an invitation to participate in co-ordinating an international conference, which will be held at Harvard this June, and chair a number of sessions in it.
[Table omitted] Author Affiliation(s):  Department of Surgery, College of Medicine and King Khalid University Hospital, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Correspondence: Dr.
CEM Systems, part of Tyco Security Products, has said the Saudi-based King Khalid University Hospital selected the company's AC2000 SE (Standard Edition) system for its security.
17 educational establishments from across the Gulf countries, in addition to, SQU will participate in the championship, ten teams from Saudi Arabia including Taibah University, Al Qasseem University, King Saud University, Jazan University, The Islamic University of Al-Madinah Al-Munawarah, Al-Jouf University, Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University, King Khalid University, umm Al-Qura University, Northern Borders University, in addition to, Kuwait University and Public Authority for Applied Education from Kuwait, Bahrain University and Arab Gulf University from Bahrain, and United Arab Emirates University, Qatar University, Applied Colleges in the Sultanate and Sultan Qaboos University the host of the championship.