Tender documents can be obtained from: Procurement Department, King Khalid Military City Hafr Al Batin 2, Administration Office Branch, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Tel: (-966-1)4768685.
What does KKMC stand for?
KKMC stands for King Khalid Military City (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of KKMC
We have 3 other meanings of KKMC in our Acronym Attic
- Kementerian Kemajuan Luar Bandar & Wilayah (Malay: Ministry of Rural & Regional Development)
- Katholische Korporationen München
- Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (Malay: Malaysia Ministry of Health)
- Klub Kanalske Mladine (Slovenian: Channel Club Youth; festival)
- Koordinierungskreis Mosambik eV
- Kreiskolbenmotor (German: Planetary Rotation Motor)
- Kyou Kara Maou (fanfiction)
- Karl King Municipal Band (Fort Dodge, IA)
- Konsultan Keuangan Mitra Bank (Indonesian: Consultant Financial Partners Bank)
- Kampong Kapor Methodist Church (Singapore)
- Krimson Kross Motorcycle Club (Philippines)
- Keefe Kaplan Maritime, Inc. (California)
- Krakowski Klub Modelarzy Kolejowych (Polish: Krakowski Model Railroad Club; Krakow, Poland)
- Kärkikuntien Moottorikelkkakerho (Finland)
- Khad Kshetra Mazdoor Sanghatan (Indian trade union)
- Kota Kinabalu Music Society (Malaysia)
- Key Knowledge Needs
- Kids Korner News (TV show)
- Kirkenes, Norway - Hoeyburtmoen (Airport Code)
- Korupsi, Kolusi, Nepotisme (Indonesian: Corruption, Collusion, Nepotism)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At King Khalid Military City airport, he was seen off by Prince Jelawi bin Abdulaziz bin Musaed, Vice Governor of the Eastern Region; General Hussein Al-Gabail, Chief of General Staff of the Armed Forces; Major General Matar Al-Bagmi, the Commander of the Northern Region; Abdulmohsen Al-Etaishan, Governor of Hafr Al-Baten Province; and senior officer of the armed forces.
31, 2011 The Operation and Maintenance Department of King Khalid Military City in Hafr Al Batin (Tel.
All of the reported detections were made within a 35-mile radius near Hafr al-Batin and the King Khalid Military City, a sprawling Saudi military base that was used to house thousands of American and other coalition soldiers.
At King Khalid Military City Airport, Prince Salman was received by a number of princes and civil and military officials.
Prior to that, Lemley served 12 years with Morrison Knudsen Corporation as Senior Vice President, where he managed construction of King Khalid Military City in Saudi Arabia and other mega-projects around the world.