2 million King George County Industrial Development Authority (IDA) lease revenue bonds, series 2004 at 'A+'.
What does KGC stand for?
KGC stands for King George County (Virginia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of KGC
We have 41 other meanings of KGC in our Acronym Attic
- Klub Golf Bogor Raya (Indonesia)
- Krypton Gas Bottling Station
- Ketchikan Gateway Borough School District (Ketchikan, AK)
- Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Scheme (Indian girls' school)
- Kansai Gay Chorus (Japan)
- Kaotic Gaming Central (gaming clan)
- Keisokugiken Corporation (Japan)
- Kentucky Grilled Chicken (fast food)
- Kids get Care
- King City (Amtrak station code; King City, CA)
- King's Gate Club (retirement community; Florida)
- Kingscote, South Australia, Australia (Airport Code)
- Knight Grand Commander (chivalry order)
- Knights of the Golden Circle
- Known Good Cable
- Kobe Golf Club (Japan)
- Kugayama Golf Club (Japan)
- Knight Grand Cross, Byzantine Order of the Holy Sepulre
- Kandi Comer Golf Academy (Virginia)
- Kankakee Gun Collectors Association (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Food collections in Southern Maryland were donated to the Southern Maryland Food Bank and collections in King George County were donated to the Department of Social Services for the King George Food Pantry.
Three other mining operations received honorable mention awards from the DMME/VCTA for their reclamation efforts: * Ennstone and Morie Farm, Morie Sand and Gravel Mine, King George County.
With state-of-the-art emission controls, the efficient, coal-fired baseload Birchwood Power Plant in King George County, Virginia sells its output under a long-term power purchase and operating agreement with Virginia Electric and Power Company.
SECURITY: The lease revenue bonds are limited obligations of the IDA of King George County, VA and are payable from lease rental payments from King George County to the trustee.
Cheryl Daniels, 46, of King George County, Virginia, who opted for partial facial procedures to turn back the aging process while minimizing downtime from work.
NEW YORK -- In the course of routine surveillance, Fitch Ratings has affirmed the following King George County, Virginia (the county) ratings: -- Implied general obligation (GO) bonds at 'A+'; -- King George County Industrial Development Authority's (IDA) approximately $30.
NEW YORK -- In the course of routine surveillance, Fitch Ratings has affirmed the following King George County, Virginia ratings: -- The implied general obligation bonds affirmed at 'A+'; -- The Industrial Development Authority (IDA) of King George County's, approximately $32.