Tender documents can be obtained from: King Fahd Military Medical Complex Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
What does KFMMC stand for?
KFMMC stands for King Fahd Military Medical Complex (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Korean Financial Management Association
- Korean Fluid Machinery Association (South Korea)
- Kuwait Financial Markets Association
- Kansas Family Medical Assistance Manual (policy guide; Kansas Health Policy Authority)
- Keep Flower Mound Beautiful (Flower Mound, TX)
- Kuantan Flour Mills Berhad (Malaysia)
- Kansas Foundation for Medical Care
- Kidney Foundation of Medina County (Brunswick, OH)
- King Fahd Medical City (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Kosmic Free Music Foundation
- King Fahd Medical Research Center (Saudi Arabia)
- Kutztown Folk Music Society
- Kantoren Fonds Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Office Fund)
- Kieleckiego Festiwalu Nauki (Polish: Kielce Science Festival; est. 2000; Poland)
- Killi Fish Nederland (Dutch killi fish association)
- Kingston Field Naturalists (Ontario, Canada)
- Kluane First Nation (Canada)
- Komitee Forschung Naturmedizin eV
- Kriminologisches Forschungsinstitut Niedersachsen (German: Criminology Research Institute; Germany)
- Kraft Foods North America
Samples in periodicals archive:
A rescue team saved her and an ambulance team transferred her to the King Fahd Military Medical Complex for treatment.
Documents can be obtained from the King Fahd Military Medical Complex, PO Box 946, Dhahran-31932, tel: 8440000, fax: 8440000, e-mail: contactus@kfmc.
Miss Gilford was found stabbed, strangled and suffocated in her room at King Fahd Military Medical Complex, Dhahran, last December, a few days before her 56th birthday.
Permission from Dharan's King Fahd Military Medical complex - the 320- bed hospital which sponsored their entry into the country - was also needed before they could finally leave.
Yvonne, 55, was found beaten, stabbed and suffocated to death in December, in her room at the King Fahd Military Medical Complex in Dhahran where the three women worked.
McLauchlan, 31 and Parry, 41, worked with 55-year-old Gilford at the King Fahd Military Medical Complex in Dhahran, where her body was found last December.
Under the deal, Deborah's camp will stump up pounds 300,000 for a memorial ward at the King Fahd military medical complex in Dhahran, where Yvonne was killed.