The specialized cardiac centers are at the Prince Salman Center in Riyadh, the King Fahd Medical City in Riyadh, King Abdullah Medical City in Makkah, Saud Al-Babtain Hospital in the Eastern Province, Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz Hospital in Hofuf (Al-Ahsa), a cardiac center in Hail, Prince Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Hospital in the northern borders, Prince Sultan bin Abdul Aziz Hospital in Najran, cardiac center in Madinah and King Fahad Hospital in Jeddah.
What does KFH stand for?
KFH stands for King Fahad Hospital (Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KFH
We have 4 other meanings of KFH in our Acronym Attic
- Keystone Financial Group (Kentucky)
- Kiewit Federal Group, Inc. (Arlington, VA)
- Kourou French Guiana
- Kentucky Feed & Grain Association
- Kimberton Fish and Game Association (Pennsylvania)
- Kaposi Fibroblast Growth Factor (gene)
- Kitsap Farm Garden Tractor (Kitsap Tractor & Equipment; Silverdale, WA)
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital
- Katonai Felderíto Hivatal (Military Intelligence Office; Hungary)
- Killers for Hire (gaming community)
- Kuwait Finance House
- Kansas Fur Harvesters Association (Manhattan, KS)
- Karachi Fisheries Harbour Authority (Karachi)
- Korangi Fish Harbour Authority (Pakistan)
- Kern Family Health Care (California)
- Kingston & Frontenac Housing Corporation (Canada)
- Korea Food for the Hungry International (South Korea)
- Kingdom Financial Holdings Limited
- Kuwait Finance House Malaysia Berhad
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bahrain's Ambassador to Saudi Arabia Shaikh Humood bin Abdulla Al Khalifa said the injured had been transported by helicopters to Al Hanakiya and King Fahad hospitals.
Doctors at the King Fahad Hospital had to perform an urgent surgery to save him," the spokesman told Saudi daily Okaz.
Dr Wafa Fageeh, a professor at Abdulaziz University who performed the transplant with her team at King Fahad Hospital and Research Centre in Jiddah, said it was a 'good start'.
Dr Wafa Fageeh, a professor at Abdulaziz University who performed the transplant with her team at King Fahad Hospital and Research Centre in Jiddah, Saudi Arabia, called the operation "a good start".
Dr Wafa Fageeh, a professor at Abdulaziz University who performed the transplant at King Fahad Hospital and Research Centre in Jiddah called the operation "a good start".
The expansion of our relationship with Saudi Arabia NGHA adds to our growing install base within the Middle East, which also includes King Fahad hospital in al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
Vice Manager Summer Barayan said the campaign happens to be at the same time as the "Eastern Rosy" campaign, organized for the fourth year in a row by the Saudi Cancer Association with the cooperation of King Fahad Hospital in Alkhobar.